My Fert/Herbicide plan..Sound right??

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by CRQualityMowing, Oct 18, 2012.

1. CRQualityMowing

CRQualityMowing LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I did find a dealer in Columbus and I will definitely check their prices. Thanks!

2. CRQualityMowing

from Ohio

To clarify....the prices in the parenthises are the cost of what I will be paying for the products not what I'll be charging for each service. The final price of $1,040 is what I will be charging for all apps, all costs included.

I don't think that it gets as hot as your assuming. Except for this year was abnormally warm. I usually do a 1/2 to 3/4 a pound of N with the first two or three apps and a pound of N on the late fall app. I never had an overgrowth problem yet. It's not irrigated and mostly a blend of fescue and bluegrass.

3. CRQualityMowing

from Ohio

The $80 is what I will be paying for the four bags. I know the prices will change, but it's like $18.50 right now. Better to be on the high end I guess.

It looks like my prices are right around yours. Anything above an acre I'm usually right around $3 per 1000 square feet. Could be a little higher or lower depending on what variable are taken into consideration. It's always good to here from another buckeye!

4. 2/3 of n in fall/ winter......all n must be released by 5/1