1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My first fall cleanup!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by pattytastik, Sep 28, 2011.

1. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good man No harm in a lower price at all . As long as you have money to pocket after the expenses, low priced or not your making money and someone else is not making it on that lawn anyway . Thanks.
  2. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

Isn't it a little early to do fall clean ups?.... at least it is here.
  3. pattytastik

pattytastik LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, it seemed a bit early to me too, but they wanted it done, and I was happy to do it :)

(it looks a lot better now that its cleaned up)
  4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

What's FALL? Its still summer here
    Posted via Mobile Device

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

trees in my part of CT are dropping leaves fast this year. This is the earliest i have ever seen the trees dropping mass amounts of leaves.
  6. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

Leaves are just starting to turn colors here. I wont start doing clean ups until Halloween.
  7. WenzelOSLLC

WenzelOSLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like there's a lot of leaves on the trees still. Are you going to come back and get them once the rest fall? (Either as part of this clean-up or charging them again)

Looks good by the way.
  8. pattytastik

pattytastik LawnSite Senior Member

I probably will do it again in a couple more weeks. They are having a party or something so they wanted their lawn to look presentable.
  9. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,nice job..i love my echos i have the 500 and it is a great blower for a good price not too little power or not too strong but just rightThumbs Up
  10. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

Just because your 17 dont sell yourself short...charge accordingly and do great work and it will keep coming to you.
    Posted via Mobile Device