1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My First Fountain

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by tslandscaping, Jul 27, 2010.

1. tslandscaping

tslandscaping LawnSite Member

We still have a few finishing touches left. The fountain was placed in a 9ft. diameter fiberglass basin and it runts off of a 5400 GPH pump. The wall is Belgard Celtic. I will post better pictures when I get everything cleaned up and the plantings finished.

The homeowner has different taste, there are 6 ft. long lions on either side facing the road and the lights are RGB underwater LEDs. [​IMG]
  2. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Looks good kind of need more pics from the front side though. Those statues and fountains look nice, where did you get the basin and how much did it cost? I imagine it was just a pre cast one piece or was it custom made?
  3. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Why have the step down?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. cudaclan

cudaclan LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

All you need is lighting.
  5. tslandscaping

There was a significant change in grade. It is hard to tell from the picture.
  6. tslandscaping

We have underwater lights installed. They are full RGB and remote controllable.
  7. tslandscaping

The basin came in two pieces, it was $2200 but they took 25% off because they completely screwed up my order. I ordered a 10ft. basin and I was shipped a 9 footer.