My first full year: Here is my flyer!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by elite4422, Feb 21, 2007.

1. elite4422

elite4422 LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

Hey guys this is my first full year and I would like your opinions about my first flyer! Don't hold any punches I can take it:cry:

02-21-2007 01;04;01PM.jpg

2. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Looks nice Mr. Elite. It is alot better than most of the 1st timers. The ink for these fliers might be an issue though. I think if you made a post card it would sell great.

3. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know if I like the opaque brown over the womans face. It might look better printed but on my computer screen the mouth kind of stands out and looks out of place.

What is on the other side?

4. elite4422

elite4422 LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

This is a design that I came up with for a post card and this is on the other side!!

02-21-2007 01;30;00PM.jpg

5. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 LawnSite Senior Member

I think every thing looks good but the womans face in there, but thats just me. also the ink looks a little spotty so to say but that could just be the computer but i think all and all it looks great

6. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

for how long, for ever.... give a discount on one cut ....or one free cut with a signed contract.... make it specific...looks nice....:)

7. Oyster Point

Oyster Point LawnSite Member

I agree with Daveintoledo.

8. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey,

The front is great however I hate the back. Its going great until that 20% off bit. Looks totally out of place and "Microsoft word" like.

9. chopsticks33

chopsticks33 LawnSite Member

nice! the cost of printing might be an issue for all that ink though

10. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

i think it looks great, i wouldnt give 20% off. maybe one free cut for refferals