My first hot customer!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grasssin, Jun 26, 2005.

1. grasssin

grasssin LawnSite Senior Member

I have been patiently waiting for a few years now for that door to open with blinding light spilling out of it annoucing a hot customer...

After a while though I have resigned myself to working for divorced, single mothers until last week..

There I was standing in front of a door with my back turned because I knew it was not going to be anything special.... and BAM! I almost fell off the porch when she opened the door..i honestly could not talk for about five minutes while we were going over the preliminary talk...

Just had to say Thank You!

2. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

Careful, same thing happend to me. We have been married for 2 years now. I think she just wanted to get her lawn mowed for free :p

3. grasssin

grasssin LawnSite Senior Member

Ha!

She has two kids, one who is fifteen and the other is six....no shot for me...but she is still hot..

4. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

Be careful, it's hard to say no to them. Don't end up doing all the "extra's" just cuz she blinds you with her smile and low cut shirts.

must resist MILF

5. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Funny story - We had one lady the other day do about the same. Although she called about trimming her bushes. When I arrived to check the job out, well lets say I checked the job out. We came back a few days later and trimmed and the guys needed to be told what to do, when to do it and finally "enough looking". Yes, divorced, two children, 17 & 12.

6. MudFoot

MudFoot LawnSite Member

Haha! Exactly! :eek:

7. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

You should have asked her if you could use her Legs as Ear Muffs!!!

8. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Ear muffs!! Gotta love it and laughing all the way!!

9. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

See and I thought this was just another "mad customer" thread. Now I will have to watch it just to read some of the wild stories that some of you have. I know you have them! :D

10. arborist-28

arborist-28 LawnSite Member

careful you'll be checkin her out and mowing her flower beds ... lol