My first Lawn pic! <):^):~

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Vibe Ray, Jun 11, 2002.

1. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Check out my very first lawn pic I took w/ my brand new Sony DSC-P31 digital camera (2 megapixels)!!! This thing is gonna come in so handy!

lawn pic 1.jpg

2. Miller Mowing

Miller Mowing LawnSite Member

Looks great Ray! Keep up the good work!

3. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

Where did you get it and how much was it? I've bought CC, BB and Crutchfield and J&R. The best prices I've found on all Sonygear is over the net at video-direct.com.

4. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice picture. Nice job. I just bought the same camera (two weeks ago) @ Wal-Mart for $277. Comes with everything you need to get started. I am impressed with the quality of the camera.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I STILL would like help in learning how to post pics directly onto LS. If there is anyone that can help me, please let me know, and we can arrange a time when I could perhaps be walked through it. Ant effort would be greatly appreciated, thank. And by the way, the pic looks great!;)

6. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

I bought the camera @ Wal-Mart. I would've gotten it from Best Buy, but they claimed the item was back ordered by Sony, SO...I just went over to see trusty ol' Wal-Mart and the rest is history! I purcahsed it for $218.47. The only downside is trusty ol' Wal-Mart was outta memory sticks! So I have to get my 128MB memory stick fro Best Buy. Once I get the larger card, it will work out great. I was extremely impressed w/ the quality....this is the pic after it has been shrunk down considerably. Normally it takes pictures that are 1600 x 1200 (FYI: That's a big $%@! picture!). And even at that size the quality is top notch.

Runner, you still haven't figured out how to do that?! I didn't know how to either until yesterday, but it only took me a second to figure it out! I know ya got it in ya!

7. hubb

hubb LawnSite Member

Great pic man. And the lawn looks great too! My neice just bought the Sony. She loves it. I have the Fuji 2800. I'm pleased with it also. Most of them that'll take 2mpixels or more are pretty good. I paid 279 at Target. Heres one of my pics.

8. hubb

hubb LawnSite Member

Great pic man. And the lawn looks great too! My neice just bought the Sony. She loves it. I have the Fuji 2800. I'm pleased with it also. Most of them that'll take 2mpixels or more are pretty good. I paid 279 at Target. Heres one of my pics.

dave 12.jpg

9. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice, Ray ! Hubb, that pic is priceless !! :D

Here's one of mine that was taken with my digital camcorder. Not as nice as y'alls digital still cameras, but does the trick for me..for now.

bttruck.jpg

10. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

[​IMG]