My first postcard attempt!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by newbie35, Jan 30, 2007.

1. newbie35

newbie35 LawnSite Member

I have been reading here for a while but this is my first post. What do you guys think? Any suggestions are appreciated. I know most of you will probably say add a coupon which I will do on the back. Thanks in advance.:usflag:

lb1modify.jpg

2. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

looks nice

one thing - i would get rid of the hotmail address. it just seems unprofessional to me . if you are going to have your email address on your postcard, register a domain so you can have ####@thelawnbarber.com. i know that domain is already taken, but get creative - midwestlawnbarber.com. just a thought.

3. get rich

get rich LawnSite Member

Just curious, where did you find the template for the postcard? Looks pretty good! Did you design it yourself with adobe or ms publisher?

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

looks pretty good

5. newbie35

newbie35 LawnSite Member

yeah I am working on getting a website up but I don't have one yet. Do you think I should just leave it off till I actually get a site up or use the hotmail account right now. Thanks for you help

6. newbie35

newbie35 LawnSite Member

My girlfriend has done it. I am not sure where she got the templete but it was designed in photoshop or publisher. I will find out where she got it.

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

not bad i like it

8. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

looks good to me!

9. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

I personally don't get a whole lot of emails from customers, but that's probably because I don't advertise it. If you register a domain at godaddy.com I think they give you free email. It's only $10-$15 to register.

BTW - I really do like the postcard. Your girlfriend did a good job!

10. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

yea it looks good

is godaddy.com only a 1 time fee? or yearly?
    im talking about for the whole kit (website, domain name, and email etc.)