1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My first season....Done with.... :(

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by stuffdeer, Oct 12, 2006.

1. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, These were just taken 5 minutes ago.

I found out, that about 3 hours north of here, (Alpena) there is about 5 in of snow there....

Yes, that is some stuck on the grass..

Time to move over to plowsite...

2. liquidforcedude7

liquidforcedude7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from america

ohh wat I'd give for it to snow here...
  3. climber

climber LawnSite Member

Ya' same here in pittsburgh we go our first today just some little flurries but still a lil' early! And if you gte alot more with those leaves on the tree your gonna' have some issues with broken branches...

4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

my first year we got in over our heads and when snow fell i was so happy it all slowed down
  5. Joe2920

Joe2920 LawnSite Member

I am def hoping for some snow ... it is also my first year... been too busy..
  6. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

We've got snow covered lawns here right now and they're calling for 2 more inches tonight. Some places in MN got 4-6 inches already. But, next week is supposed to get nice again so I have no doubt I'll be finishing up the clean ups next week as this snow will be gone in a day or so. Besides...I ain't pulling the plow out till the last week of October! I refuse to plow in October, I wait all year for October to roll around as it's my favorite month and then...BAM! Winter hits mid month and it's all downhill from there for the next 5 months.

7. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

i hope we have a very good winter as in 12-24 inches like at least 3 or them and one 36-48 inch storm. that would be nice.
  8. Fireball the wall

Fireball the wall LawnSite Member

we havn't had any snow in south central pa but it's supposed to drop down around freezing tonoight. i can wait. i ready for the season to be over and looking forward to skiing.
  9. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Let in snow...Let it snow.. Let it snow
    I dreaming of a white christmas....

I can olny dream of that for now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got a while till snow removal...payup payup payup payup
  10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I dont want any of that snow yet. I neeed to get a plow for my new truck first, then I'll take a blizzard 3 times a week!!!