My first thread, and full of ?'s please help :)

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jhmohio, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

Did I offend you in anyway?

2. jhmohio

jhmohio LawnSite Member

lol no how would you have done that, i'm not a very easy person to offend

3. Marcos

Marcos LawnSite Gold Member

Oh Yeah! I've been to Tar Hollow! Before I got there, I didn't know a piece of heaven could exist in Ohio!

It sounds to me that you're going to do just fine! You come across to me as a very 'driven' individual, who's made some wrong choices along the way and /or has had some bad things happen to him. But the true champs in this world keep on pluggin' away, and let negativity roll off of them very quickly, just like a quarterback would during a big game. Otherwise, you get eaten up internally by your own self despair, and 'give up', and become part of society's bigger problem.

4. jhmohio

jhmohio LawnSite Member

lol well most of our "heaven" is in the southern part here in ohio, lots of awesome scenery, and awesome wildlife. my family owns the small gas station in tar hollow, the only gas station might i add LOL they've owned it for years and years. I am a very driven person, and for the past few years i've been driven in ensuring that my son stay in my custody, which is the direct reason as to why my credit has suffered, not much i can do about it. Either crappy credit or making sure my son is in my care? Not much to weigh out there really. I'm just looking here to see if anyone knows what kinda stuff I may be able to get through the SBA or VA or some financial institutions that would pay more attention to my ability, and business credit than my personal credit. And what about local banks that are still very non-high tech i guess i could say? there's still a few around these parts that exist,such as mine, no internet banking, hardly anything up to date. Still the old fashion shake of the hand type bank?

5. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

you never replied to any of my questions that is why I asked

6. TimTim2008

TimTim2008 LawnSite Bronze Member

where have you've gotten credit from so far?

becareful with all those credit builder scams out there..

7. jhmohio

jhmohio LawnSite Member

I'm aware of credit building, anything they offer is generally stuff you can do yourself, just have to be able to research what your wanting to do.

I credit through a couple places in my business's name and it's not tied to my personal at all.