My first walk behind!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S man, Jun 17, 2007.

1. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Here it is. I know it's not a 36" but I still like it and it fits perfectly through tight gates. It cuts through high grass like nobody's business! And nice lawns also come out good. But I'm waiting on my dealer for a mulch kit and jungle wheels. Maybe even a accelerator catcher. The kawasaki engine is awesome and has loads of power. This will be my back yard mower, because my dad is doing the biz with me and soon we'll have a new f150 trailer and a ztr. Maybe a toro z master w/ turbo deck. anyway, enjoy the pictures.

2. S man

More pictures

3. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

Great choice! We have 2 just like it except with the 36" decks. They are reliable and productive machines. Happy mowing.
  4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Nice upgrade there! All your equipment is commercial except the wagon, you are doing great by switching to all commercial equipment early on in the game!

That motor will give you AWESOME power for that just get yourself a sulky and watch your productivity soar!
  5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

thats a really cool set up and I love the mower I want a good walk behind someday. but what do you do with the grass from the 21inch mower
  6. YukonG

YukonG LawnSite Member

Nice equipment.
  7. johndeerefan

johndeerefan LawnSite Member

wow nice start. how old are you?
  8. S man

I'm 17, but haven't gotten my truck or full licence yet. I do about 30 lawns in my own neighborhood! This is my fifth year and I get more professional every year. My dad and me our going to do this together and share a new f150 super cab. And I'm getting a trailer soon and my dad's putting up half for the zero turn rider. I'm thinking gravely toro or exmark.
  9. S man

I mulch. sometimes bag but I hate wasting time with the bagger.
  10. johndeerefan

johndeerefan LawnSite Member

oh rite on man me and my dad have been running our business for about 4 years now. sounds like you guys are well on your way to being a sucessful business. You do 30 lawns with just that one pushmower? wow you must be very busy