My First Walker

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by O.R, Mar 16, 2005.

1. O.R

O.R LawnSite Member

NO question here , I just wanted to tell someone that I ordered my first walker this morning. I won't sleep for a week until i get it. I think it's gives the most beautiful cut there is and also the most comfortable mower on the market. Also in my general area it's like a image thing to own one. It's puts you in another class. What a investment !!! 11k

2. zamboni

zamboni LawnSite Member

I got my new walker in January. It's a 42" 20 HP MT with a 9.5 Bushel. I can't wait to practice in the yard once the snow melts. Have you seen the tiny walkers? They look awesome. Cheers, John

3. Strawbridge Lawn

Strawbridge Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have always been visually impressed with the Walkers, but at this point I cannot justify the cost versus my ZHP 52. I am happy for you don't get me wrong, I guess even a bit envious.. So far, the ZHP has done more than I ever expected and is still running strong. Best to you and your Walker.
    Maybe some day I can justify it in my budget.

4. theturfsurfer

theturfsurfer LawnSite Member
    from mtka,MN

congrats, I to was excited to get my Walker. Been 5 seasons now and have never considered another mower since. Enjoy! :D

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Congrats!! Tell us a little about your new mower....engine...deck...so forth.

6. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats :) you now join the elite :cool:

7. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Congrats. you will love it. I have 1100 troublefree hours on my 1998 Model MT20,GHS.

8. turf9

turf9 LawnSite Member

I have 1300 hr on my 98 no signs of trouble yet . A new one must be nice Happy mowing . :)

9. Hacksquat

Hacksquat LawnSite Member

Congrats on the new purchase!!!

10. Royalslover

Royalslover LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to the club. I've got about 3400 hours on the Walker and it is the best bagging mower out there.