My first ztr and WOW....

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by KyBoy, Apr 23, 2005.

1. KyBoy

KyBoy LawnSite Member

Hey, I just got the 20\52 with the Kohler and I love this thing. Its my first ztr and what a difference it makes. I have alot of turns and odd shapes to my yard and its now even fun to mow instead of a chore. I got mine for 4611 with tax and everything deliverd to my door and he even filled both tanks to the top. I can't wait for the grass to grow again. I may buy the spring seat later because my yard is rather bumpy. Great mower...two thumbs up!!

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Congrats! and welcome to the Hustler family!
    You will love mowing with your mower, it is almost fun again to mow the yard...lol...lol...

Pj

3. bcayes

bcayes LawnSite Member

I haven't heard about the 20/52 with a Kohler engine. Is it on the web site? What type of Kohler is it?

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Our website is not updated to reflect the Kohler engine options.
    The Kohler's we use on the Mini FasTrak and FasTraks, 15, 17, 18, 20 hp are all the "Courage" series, they are single cylinder residential grade engines.
    The Kohler's we use on our commercial mowers are the "Command" series, and they are v-twin engines.
    Hope this helps

Pj

5. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I see your located in KY so just wondering which dealer you bought it from.

6. KyBoy

KyBoy LawnSite Member

I have a 14 hp Kohler on my old Snapper. I have run hard for 12 years now and it still runs as good as new. I hope as long as I do my part with proper maintenance the 20 hp I have on the FasTrak will last for a lot of years also.