my flyer... not in word either

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by T'S lawncare, Feb 24, 2007.

1. T'S lawncare

T'S lawncare LawnSite Member

If i learned one thing from here, it was to not make your flyers and advertisements on microsoft word...so what do you guys think?

finalflyer.jpg

2. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

Your opening question makes no sense. Commercial rates for a residential lawn? What does that mean?

3. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

One thing I really cant stand is the T's lawn care font. Looks like it was written with a pen by a 5th grader. IMO a better font would be good, although i'm not really thrilled about the name either. Also the ask for Tyler bit is a little sketchy, if thats your family number, you should get a cell phone.

Jeff

4. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

I have to agree. It looks like he found someone elses flyer and just wrote his name on it. Try a different font. Just keep trying different ones.

5. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I wouldnt personaly advertise that you are cheeper then your compeditors like your opening line unless that is the kind of business you want to run. I tell most of my customers that i am not the cheapest in town, but they still hire me because of the quality of work i provide. Its all about peoples perception of your company. I personaly dont want to cut a persons yard that just wants the cheepest guy around. Just my 2 cents you can run your business as you wish

6. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

It looks like something made in word

7. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Ask for Tyler- Sounds like you live with mom and dad.

8. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

Well, it looks like it was made in MS Word.

9. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

If they don't ask for Tyler, his mom will give the job to his brother who has much better flyers.

10. Jay's Lawncare

Jay's Lawncare LawnSite Member

That's harsh