my flyer sucks

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by grass disaster, Mar 24, 2008.

1. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

in looking at my fler i think it sucks. it has no substance. can anyone point me toward a good one. i'm a basic mow and blow part time but i offer aerating and dethatching and tilling too.

i have the normal....name, what i do(services), locally owned, serving the community for over 10 years.

it's just kind of bare and boring. i wanted to offer a 1 time 5th cut free to new customers but it's looking more confusing than anything.

any help out there?

i was going to put these on doors(door bag, magnet,flyer). our season doesn't start for a little while yet. still snow on the ground

2. DK lawn care

DK lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

heres some of mine. www.totaldesignz.com/matt. Hope this helps. If u like them, i can hook u up with the guy who made em for me.

3. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

i'm planning on doing black and white. nothing fancy for my community. well black on green or some type of colored paper.

4. THRIFTY

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

If you think it sucks so will customers...A few pointers: Keep it simple, black and white is fine, and use proper grammar!

5. uniquechev

uniquechev LawnSite Member

I'd suggest this web site that i do all of my fliers postcards whatever you need for promotion etc... i use it and alot of my friends use it for their companies too !!! check it out

www.vistaprint.com sign up and they always send u free offers and cheep deals just pay shipping !!! they have alot to offer cause its towards businesses . saves me alot of $$$$