My flyer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CLC, Jul 10, 2001.

1. CLC

CLC LawnSite Member

NAH OR YEA
    Let me know
    I made it so 2 fit on a sheet
    Thanks

lawnflyer.gif

2. summitgroundskeeping

summitgroundskeeping LawnSite Senior Member

but can't you get a w/b or even a ztr in place of thant 21"?

3. AndrewLawn

AndrewLawn LawnSite Member

looks great to me,maybe add color though,if it doesn't cost TOO much more.Also,not sure about it only being a half-page big...the bigger the better,right?

on a scale of 1-10,I'd give it an 8.5 and two very enthusiastic thumbs up!very good.

4. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with the previous two posts. Looks pretty good color would be nice and a picture of ao wb to take the "neighborhood kid" feel out of it.

Personally I would make it full page and through in some more detail in there.

5. Mike (MLC)

Mike (MLC) LawnSite Member

Looks good. I would add some color to it, just to make it stand out a little more.;)

6. CLC

CLC LawnSite Member

Thanks for all the help so far

7. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I would make it as one flyer. Under your title(heading),Complete Lawncare and Landscape Maintenance. Change the picture to a commerical machine so customers don't ask to be mowed with a push mower. List all services offered so customers don't have to ask about certin items. Make a note at the bottom some where to say: If you need a service not listed please ask.

Gene

8. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

CLC- I wouldnt do color. Color copies at staples here: 1.09, black and white: .06 $1 per flier, mow three lawns for 100 fliers, no thanks. I do agree, put a walk behind, not a push, and i agree with gene saying you should list ALL services. I have never used a full page flier, always 1/2 page, and always 2-3 per 100 as a response, pretty good from what i gather. Let us know what you do, and how it works out!