My flyer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by DK lawn care, Feb 13, 2008.

1. DK lawn care

DK lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

This is my flyer so far. My buddy george is designing it, he designs flyers, websites, business cards, t shirts, logos for sides of trailers and trucks, etc

We arent done with the flyer yet, but this is what the first step looks like. What do u guys think?

BTW, if u want some flyers, etc for your businesses made, PM me and i can give you his info.

http://totaldesignz.com/customers/matt/flyer.htm

2. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

i like the idea, but the ones that are graduated, and you see hard lines between i dont like as much. i prefer the smooth blended transitions

3. Hoss315er

Hoss315er LawnSite Member
    from NY

Not sure about "If its green we can cut it"

I keep thinking of everything that is green that is not a lawn for u to cut.
    -green lake
    -green thumbs
    -leprechauns
    -green unseasoned trees
    -cash

4. DK lawn care

Ya that makes sence, i dont want ppl to think i am a tree cutting service.

5. DK lawn care

Me and my buddy nick where talking today and he came up with a good slogan for my business. "life is always green on our side" What do u think?

6. Weekendwarriorfsw32

Weekendwarriorfsw32 LawnSite Member

I like that one allot.:)

7. Hoss315er

Hoss315er LawnSite Member
    from NY

Yeah, that is better...I did not want to offend you with the first slogan.

8. DK lawn care

I dont care if u offend my flyer. Go right a head! The whole reason why i posted it is so u guys can either say u like it or so u guys can rip it apart and give me advice on how to make it better. If u rip it apart and give me advise on how to fix it, then in the end that is more money in my pocket. Id rather have u guys rip on my flyer and tell me how to fix it then to have a flyer thats being circulated that wont attract customers.

9. DK lawn care

10. DK lawn care

Bump*******