My Goal this week

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by PlatinumLandCon, Jul 8, 2007.

1. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Since summer is in full swing its time to get down to business. I'd like to get 2 landscape/hardscape jobs worth at least $1000 each this week. I'm not sure as of right now how I'm going to go about getting these clients, but I'll try and figure something out tomorrow. What are your goals this week?

P.S. Do you have any ideas on how to advertise hardscape work?

2. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

Let us know what you came up with to get your 1k job this week.
    Mke

3. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

What the heck is a 1k hardscape job?

4. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

After a while your weekly goal soon becomes "to just make it to next week in one"

5. PlatinumLandCon

I only do small work now but if the job included any amount of stone work (i.e. more than a few stepping stomes) the job would most likely be a few thousand dollars instead of just $1k. I'm obviously not going to replace a driveway for $1k but I can do some planting and mulch installation for $1k.

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I am very interested in how this turns out....please keep us informed of your plans as you think of them, how they are executed and the result of them. Sometimes some spontaneous thinking can really lead to bigger things!
    -mike-

7. PlatinumLandCon

this is kinda related but it has more to do with my maintenance advertising (keep in mind this is really rough and doesn't even have my final logo at the top) I will fill in prices for people to just look at the flyer and make a decision. Basically, any calls I get from these are already sold:clapping: :)

I still haven't solidified my marketing plan for landscpaing/hardscaping but hopefully I get a few calls from the little text at the bottom.

What do you think?

P.S. there's 2 flyers to each 8.5"x11" sheet of paper

DSC00852.jpg