My Home Project...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Hometown Lawn Care, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Hometown Lawn Care

Hometown Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I just moved into this house here in Massachusetts and I could not stand how bad the prior owners treated the house and especially the lawn. I'm sorry I don't have pictures to show you what it looked like before but lets just say it was.... dead grass, weeds, crap loads of moss...and open areas and holes.....I worked my --- off since spring time to get it where it is today and I am certainly surprised about my work. It's truly done a 360 given the time and equipment i was limited too. I reseeded 100% of it and it took time, patience, and another crap load of work. It's still not where I want it to be but its 100% better then what it used to be and I'm satisfied.

I will share some pictures, BTW I took these today and I haven't got time to trim the fences lol so oh well, here they are! Enjoy!

dscf0052.jpg

2. Hometown Lawn Care

Veiw from right side, (The mulch along the street really brought out the highlight and color of the grass, I think)

dscf0053.jpg

3. Hometown Lawn Care

Along my driveway fence, the grass was so tall, I took this picture right after I overseeded and fertilized.

dscf0055.jpg

4. Hometown Lawn Care

last but not least, My deck I just built and my walkway im working on.

dscf0049.jpg

5. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

looks great the lawn walkway and deck.now just rip down that shack you got there and put up a 4 story house.....lol j/k :D

6. challenger55

challenger55 LawnSite Member

man that looks good

7. WeatherMan

WeatherMan LawnSite Senior Member

That was wrong Mike9497 It might be his first house and very proud of it. His Profile says he is only 17.

8. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

no i don't think so.my house looks just like his only i don't have a deck or nice green grass.i was joking with the man.

9. pcnservices

pcnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Just shows me again what a little TLC can do for a lawn.

Good Job Paul!

10. Hometown Lawn Care

thanks guys, you can do it too if u just work hard