My Hustler Rep cut me a deal

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by 2SuperZs@Primow!, Feb 17, 2004.

1. 2SuperZs@Primow!

2SuperZs@Primow! LawnSite Member

I bought 2 new Hustler Super Z's 52' and 72'. My Hustler dealer's rep let him cut me one hell of a deal. I gave $21,450 for a 52' and 72' Super Z's both with full bagger kits and both with 27 HP Kawasaki motors. My 72' has the liquid cooled 27 HP and my dealer upgraded my 52' to the 27 HP air cooled for no charge. I'm in Lincoln, NE and I bought my new fleet of Hustlers in Gretna, NE which is right outside of Omaha. Give him a call he'll work you a deal. Ty's Outdoor Power, plus he hooked me up with all kinds of sweet Hustler gear for my shop.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Primow! Lawn Care, Inc.
    Lincoln, NE

2. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

Wish my dealer wouldv'e hooked me up with some Hustler gear. At least a cap.:cry:

3. craglawnmanor

craglawnmanor LawnSite Member

Hey Tim,

Who's your dealer in Nashville? I'm planning to look at some new equipment soon.

4. imograss

Franklin Kubota is where I purchased the Super Z, but I wish I had bought it from Tieco.

5. 2SuperZs@Primow!

My Hustler dealer gave me some cool stuff to stick in my shop. Gave me all kinds of hats, big banners and a sweet aluminum sign that says Hustler Turf Equipment to hang on my shop wall. I'm trying to get some bar stools from him also to put in my shop. I'm really happy with the deal that I got on my Hustlers from him, hook you up if you're interested let me know.

Jason
    Primow! Lawn Care, Inc.
    Lincoln, NE

6. OSDOTF

OSDOTF LawnSite Member

Is your 52" Super a full-frame Z or a Mini Z? What bagging kit--Hustler Bac-Vac or aftermarket like Humboldt? And the 27hp aircooled Kawasaki (!?) has me confused. Sure you don't mean Kohler?

Thanks and enjoy your Supers!

7. 2SuperZs@Primow!

My 52' is the full frame Super Z. It has the 27 horse air cooled Kawasaki motor, NOT the Kohler. I hate Kohlers and I will never have another one as long as Kawasaki is still making them. But yeah, my 52' is not the Mini Z, its the all out Super Z. Got a 72' Super to go with it also.

My bagger kit is the aftermarket Humboldt setup, mainly because my dealer said that was the only one he could get. I didn't even know Hustler actually had a kit for it. Its not the clamshell type kit either, I'll never own one of those either. Its a 3 bag kit made my Humboldt.

Any other q's just holler. Later...

Jason
    Primow! Lawn Care, Inc.
    Lincoln, NE

8. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We offer a 25 hp air cooled Kawasaki, not a 27hp, the 27hp air cooled is a Kohler and the 27hp liquid cooled is a Kawasaki.

Later
    Pj

9. swim

swim LawnSite Senior Member

imograss, I get my parts at the Franklin Kubota also. Been doing business with them for about 6 years. I bought my 1st commercial mower from them. That is where I saw the Super Z's at for the 1st time. I'm thinking about buying one because they carry them now. Easy to get parts. Wish they would stock some T-Bars. I'd like to replace my walk-behind this season to. Its getting old. Maybe see you there.

10. imograss

Yeah, If you see me around come yell at me . Im the one with the trailer painted Hustler yellow. You can't miss it.
    Tim