my kiss business card and logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ToG, Feb 6, 2003.

1. ToG

ToG LawnSite Member

Here is a pic of what I will be using for my business cards, and logo for my truck and trailer. Do you like it? We tried to keep it clean and simple.

touch of green business cards.jpg

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I really like your graphic -- its unique to your name.

I would personally try to find a better font which makes your number easier to read. think about how tough it may be for the elder folks that get your cards and try to read it when its on a 2x3 biz card??

Just my .02

3. Strongmd

Strongmd LawnSite Member

I agree about making the phone number a little larger.
    Also, I wouldn't put "fully insured" in the tagline, it's important, but not why people are hiring you. I would put another adjective there instead. "A professional lawncare company"?
    I'd also drop the "free estimates". Maybe put "fully insured" in its place. People fully expect free estimates, especially with lawncare. In fact, I don't think I know anyone that charges a fee for a lawn care estimate.

Logo is awesome though!

4. Barry D

Barry D LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Looks great. I really like your graphics. I agree, the phone number should be larger.

5. lawnranger44

lawnranger44 LawnSite Senior Member

hey tog where u from in central pa?

sorry for being off topic

6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I would put your slogan under your name and up in the right hand corner put your name and number. Mine is similar to yours, just the placement of items is different. I recently finished mine, but have not published any as of yet.....check it out.

MATT

3rd business card.jpg

7. ToG

ToG LawnSite Member

stte college/bellefonte area. state college is booming with new growth, so i think there wll be plenty of upcoming opportunities.

8. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Is that the Incredible Hulk or the Jolly Green Giants hand! I like it!