My Landscaping and Lawn Care website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by robidigital, Mar 19, 2006.

1. robidigital

robidigital LawnSite Member

I had ROBIDIGITAL web studio - design my website. My website is an informational Lawncare website about landscaping, lawn care, water gardens, waterscapes, ponds, and gardening. is my website. They did a great job. It is always stressful starting a website, but ROBIDIGITAL made it a stress free experience.
  2. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the colors.

So is this a hobby site, or are you planning to make money from pay per click ads?
  3. LawnScenes

LawnScenes LawnSite Member

Come on guy... Your user name is robidigital... The company that designed your website is robidigital... Why not just say... I'm plugging my website, instead of hiding it in a "innocent" post... :drinkup:
  4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

yeah I don't care for this kind of stuff, please put that stuff in the sponsor's threads, after sean approves of you lol !
    it's actually not bad looking, but the google ads have no place on someone's business site... After all, we don't drive around with google ads on our trucks, either (not because they don't exist, but because we don't put other people's stuff on ours, as a rule).
    I'll skip the verification discussion, thou I'm 90 percent certain the code doesn't :drinkup: