My Last Post !!!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by STRINGALATION, Apr 23, 2007.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

And a good one it is:hammerhead: Seeya tomorrow:waving: Same place same Thread.I'm off to my daughters Junior Prom

2. John Gamba

from ct

Good morning Marc:waving: time to punch in:cool2: :laugh:

3. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

Hey man. how was the prom.... Usually when the girl can't get a date, she takes her out of state cousin twice removed... Thats a big step taking her dad. I didn't think you guys in the North East were as backwards as West By god Virginia.:laugh:

4. John Gamba

from ct

Where do you think her mother is from:cry: Chewing tobacco inbreds:laugh:

Hay:confused: is there a response or two missing:confused:

5. MarcSmith

sorry for not posting yesterday. I was living the high life by playing in golf tourney.

I have 1/2 dozen guy in at work right now cutting sod for 4 pallets of new sod, and starting to remove the flowers and tulips for the spring rotation.

One of the trash trucks had an oil spill and LUCKY ME....i was the first manager they saw, so I gotta hang a round until Safety Gets here to clean it up.... UHG... Then I get to go home and cut my grass like a working man and then I 'll sleep on the couch with a beer while I watch the nascar race like a redneck...
    and hoop and hollar when there's an accident.

6. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I don't get the driving part myself, thou I have to admit it's better than demolition derbies.

7. PatriotLandscape

PatriotLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MA

They should have half the field drive in the other direction it would make it more interesting.

8. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Implying that some of us pros left our years in the trenches for the office.

:weightlifter:

9. MarcSmith

do enough time in the field and you will welcome time in the office....
    although I did spend 4 hours on a fire hose washing streets two days ago...