My last project as a landscaper

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Lite4, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

I finally took some pics of my very last project I completed as a landscape designer/installer. One hour after all the dirt swept up from this job I turned in my keys, credit card and truck and officially went out on my own to do lighting only. This was a fun project. I will miss it. This is about 3 months after it was installed and no I did not put those Gay looking solar lights there.

last0001.JPG

last0002.JPG

last0003.JPG

last0004.JPG

2. cooltype

cooltype LawnSite Member

that looks really good. gives it a real clean look

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Looks good man

4. Smokey03

Smokey03 LawnSite Member

Nice job on the water feature and the stamped concrete.Good to see something other than pavers on this site. Great job.

5. JFF

JFF LawnSite Member

That is sweet. Excellent look, I'll bet it is easy to care for.

Nice job.

6. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah very easy. It is virtually maintenance free. Thanks for all the nice comments guys. I have seen a lot of really nice work on this forum, so that means a lot coming from you guys.

7. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I like the rock placement on the waterfall. Do you have any idea what the increase on the power bill would be for running that thing?

Good luck to you on your business.

8. ANC Stone Creations

ANC Stone Creations LawnSite Member

I love the type of rock you used, looks like the stuff I get from eastern Washington.
    Basalt with lichens adds a nice natural look, as if it had been there for years.

9. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish more people would do jobs this way.

The natural look in this is what I like most. Anyone can stack some bricks and make a water feature, but that job just looks plain spectacular!

Very Good Work!

-Mitch-

10. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

that water feature looks like it was there before the house! One of the best i have ever seen. Awesome job, that is definatley something to be proud of!