my last thread

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by costcutter, Oct 23, 2003.

1. costcutter

costcutter LawnSite Member
    from georgia

I put athread on 10-21-03 entitled pricing serious ?, it's now on page 2 and with 200 hits I have 3 responses and 2 more of mine . big daddy made a little attack because I accidentally used caps ,I even apoligized on the thread and pm apology to big daddy. I really feel offended that all you cutters have ignored this when I was asking for help, a lot of you guys have talked about this but I thought my ? were a little more direct. I have truly enjoyed you guys and gals on this site and I will read post but will no longer write anything. If youpeople need some advice from anything I answered just send me a pm. hope all but one of you makes a million and I think he knows who he is. take care BILL

2. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Relax.

3. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

4. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

wow. Sorry man. I will look for the thread and see if i can help.

5. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Relax. Those guys from up north can be brutal>:) Must have something to do with the fact that some day soon they will be up to their buts in snow and nothing to look at but gals in snow mobile suits. As far as your other post, I hate residential contracts. If they do not want me I do not want them.

6. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

:eek: ssssssssHHHHHHHH!!! :eek: Mother nature might hear you! Cleanups aren't even done yet! :cool:

7. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

I could be wrong here, but when I first looked at your name I thought "lowballer" which on this forum will get you ignored. Perhaps this is the problem. Again I could be wrong, so dont jump me anybody.

8. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

Billy - if you wanted to get my attention all you had to do was say so. Now, I am only gonna tell you this once - relax, crack open a brew and sit awhile. We want you here. If you are around enough than you will realize that this is where people say what they feel, but maybe sometime not in the most tactful ways. Most of the time, they mean no harm. Now, wipe your nose and play with us. We like you. Please dont make me beg - it is not a pretty sight.;)

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!! (notice the use of discerning use of caps - lord knows I don't want to be hollered at either!)just kidding, boys.

ps- open your pm;)

pps-sometimes if we dont answer, it is because we really cannot help and we dont want to clutter a thread with "i dunnos" it is not that we are ignoring you. For as a direct society that we are - it would be no fun to ignore someone. We would much rather banter with the people that we don't like. I know - it is sick, but true.

:blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1:

9. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

10. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

CostCutters-your name really does spell scrub low baller. However, I will look for the thread and see what its all about.

But relax though...dont get out of control:rolleyes:

Some threads get ignored here, some too long and some people just dont give a crap. Its the way things work...not fair but true.

Just relax.