My Latest Landscape

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by PerfectEarth, Jul 3, 2008.

1. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's a job I just finished today....LONG story. Just figured I'd post a few pics. Just me on this one- have a ton of pictures. I did not do the paver work but the paver contrator is the guy who led me on to the clients. 2 zones, nice irrigation system... turned out nicely and they are gooing over it.

Perfect Earth 051.jpg

Perfect Earth 065.jpg

Perfect Earth 086.jpg

2. PerfectEarth

Couple more...

Perfect Earth 088.jpg

Perfect Earth 091.jpg

3. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks really good, big difference there. I'm just starting in on doing landscaping but I'd like to see that in a a few years because i would think it would look too busy when the plants get bigger?!

4. PerfectEarth

Yea, I'm going to be the one maintaining it... I do dense plantings! A lot of the items I actually want to grow together- others, I'll selectively prune to keep them in check. They wanted a "natural" landscape that didn't hide the building (i.e. low). I've already explained to them how the stuff is going to behave in the next few years! Nothing a pair of Felcos can't handle!

5. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

I just did a landscape that they had a locol nursery design, so many plants that would get so big so we ended up pulling a lot of them and making our own design but still tried to go by the plans somewhat but if they wouldn't be kept up then you'd be pulling a few out in a few years.

6. JNyz

JNyz LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice job. How much did you sell it for? My guess 5700.00.

7. PerfectEarth

$5,700? haha, right! My costs in material was around 3,400...

8. KevinACrider

KevinACrider LawnSite Member

Yea, I would be closer to $7500 or even $8000 if that was my job. Very nice work, looks great!

9. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

ya $8000 + , look amazing, good job, nice dump!