1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My lawn care setup

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fastrunner, Nov 17, 2002.

1. fastrunner

fastrunner LawnSite Member

hi, i have been reading up on alot of your guys posts lately, this site is really neat, and has some great info.. I have looked up a bunch of guys setups on here, all look great,, I just thought i would show you mine and what you guys think... I have posted some pictures of my setup to look at. look forward to some good conversations! later

2. fastrunner

3. fastrunner

4. fastrunner

5. fastrunner

6. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

Those shelves on the front wall look great. I really need something like that, get some of the clutter up off the floor by the side door. The tool box is a great idea too. I've been looking at Sears to put some good size rolling boxes on sale so I can get my expensive tools in something other than a cardboard box.

Looks great, you've given my some ideas.

What kind of paint did you use on the floor and ramp of the trailer?
  7. therainman

therainman LawnSite Member
    from IL

I am also one of the may "Cutting Edge" people out there.
    Oddly enough I also run 2 red dodge 1 ton trucks just like yours.
    I also have a JD wb (ithink i see one at the frtont of the trailer)
    Nice set up though I hope to have enclosed trailers next year.
  8. fastrunner

yeah, it took alot of work, and some stuff is starting to fall apart from a hard season as you can tell from the pics, but one more week and it will be time to fix everything up again for next year cause the season is ending quick.. Feel free to ask questions if you want. see ya.
  9. fastrunner

im not sure what kind it is but i went to lowes and asked for some green colored stain, and some white stain for the walls, to brighten it up inside, they said the stain will soak into the plywood floors and walls and keep in from rotting quickly.

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

Nice set up ...Like the gridiron racks too, I use em as well they rule.....

I went to sherwin williams and got a floor enamel and had sand mixed into it.. It makes for great traction when wet and seals the wood from water getting into it.. Last s like 2 to 3 seasons and then a little touch up is needed , but not to bad... like $40 a gallon though..