My "lawn mower ladder" (mower storage)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by z_clark, Dec 5, 2005.

1. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

I am between shops this winter. As I am currently in an apartment I had no where to store my equipment. I am using my parent's extra garage, but didnt' want to take up all their space. See my solution below! (patten pending :p )

L1.jpg

2. jmurphy

jmurphy LawnSite Senior Member

Cool idea!!! Lets just hope that they dont fall down!:p BTW... How do you like those Toros?...I have one and I love it.

3. z_clark

Here is a close up. The ones with the Honda engines went on top.....they are supposed to be 10lbs lighter than the kawi's....not so sure after lifting them though!

L2.jpg

4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

z-clark, Thats pretty cool.

Rob

5. z_clark

Here is one more pic. This project cut storage space by 33%, and I could still put two more on the very top (where the cooler is). My parents are happy to have at least some of their garage back!

l3.jpg

6. z_clark

Will anyone make me a "lawn mower ladder" for this???? I have this toro 36" as well as an Exmark 36".....would love to stack them too! ....any volunteers??

toro 36.jpg

7. z_clark

Here is our storage for hand helds. They are propped up on the vacuum cleaner system. Any ideas?

handhelds.jpg

8. z_clark

Brand loyalty???? I usually just buy what ever they guys that will be working with them prefer.

prod loyal.jpg

9. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Take about 5 min.
    2 saw horses and a few 2x12 laid across them for the "self" and my pallet forks to set them on with :D :D :D

10. jmurphy

jmurphy LawnSite Senior Member

LOl
    :D :D Good idea older than dirt!!!!!:p :p :p :p