My lead Crew Set-up

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tjsquickcuts, May 31, 2007.

1. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Here just a few pics I snapped while taking some quick pics of a before landscape for a neighbor. Dont think I have posted many equipment pics, but will try to post more later. On the trailer is a 36in WB and 61in Turf Tiger.....

DSCF0368.JPG

DSCF0369.JPG

DSCF0370.JPG

2. lawntimenosee

lawntimenosee LawnSite Senior Member

Looks great.. nice setup! Scag & Stihl are popular around here in Ath. too..

Got to say it's quite orange :D

3. tjsquickcuts

from Atlanta

Thanks....Yeah I love my Scag and my Stihl. I am still trying to add to this trailer. Need a box, more racks, and a good paint job. Wanted to take pics of the other rig, but guys didnt get back in until 9pm. They had a quick install to get done once their route was complete. I really wanted to keep it orange with a Cougar, but with so many people advising me towards the walker, think she might be my next mower, and just might have to paint her orange lol....

4. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good man! Love the truck.

5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great....I like the scags alot...

6. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I think the 60" and 36" mowers are the perfect set-up for residential. Now all you need is a cabover.

7. Jake's Lawn Service

Jake's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Nice setup. Don't you love that stihl blower you got on the trailer? What do you like better, the 06 Dodge or Ford?
    Jake

8. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Great setup and equipment choices - my maintenance trailer looks almost identical loaded , except the wb is a 48.

9. tjsquickcuts

from Atlanta

I agree that the 61 - 36 Combo works great. Gets me in all Gates, most hills, and tight spots with the 36, and all my big accounts get hit with the 61. My other main operator loves having the 61, but until we can get another one, Wed, Thurs, and Friday its all mine, monday and tuesday my other crew has it because they are doing most of my commerical.

I like the 1500 better because its pretty much loaded, oppose to the f150, which is a base model. I am hoping to trade the f150 this summer for a f350. I have a few more pics I will post tomorrow, a little tired tonight from a long day.

10. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

we have close to the same taste in eqmnt