My leaf cleanup stuff..

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mkwl, Nov 9, 2005.

1. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's some pics of my leaf cleanup stuff, what do you think?

trailer leaf.jpg

equip 1.jpg

equip 2.jpg

equip 3.jpg

equip 4.jpg

2. mkwl

Bump, what do you guys think?

3. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice setup man, I really like that 48 Bobcat thats sweet. Im gonna be taking some pictures of all my equipment and cleanup jobs in the next couple of weeks too.

Jeff

4. mkwl

Thanks! Finally the leaves are really falling here.

5. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

Nice set-up to start with. I used to have a similar setup last year with two hydro walkbehinds and I just got sick of emptying that damn grass gobbler every ten feet. Finally bought a Walker and probaly another next year. What do you pull the trailer with. Oh btw, not to be a d**k but weren;t you the one worried about identity theft a couple months back on a hardscaping post and now I was just wondering why the change. You got your name, and number out

6. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

everything looks brand new. are you sure you just didnt go demo a bunch of stuff? jk, looks good. got better mowers than me!

7. mkwl

I pull the trailer with a Chevy 2500 Suburban. I can't drive yet so my Grandpa (retired) drives me around.

8. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Nice setup, i got a 8hp little wonder, i wish i had a bocat walkbehind like yours, instead of my shitty bunton. How do you like the bobcat?

9. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I like your small garage you got, im gettin ready to build a shop in the back here

10. mkwl

I LOVE the Bob-Cat to say the least! It is built like a tank and has a fantastic quality of cut and stripe! I also love my Toro Proline for smaller properties w/gates!