My lease for my storage sheds run out......LONG wait for a new one, what a PITA

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pinnacle, Nov 1, 2003.

1. pinnacle

pinnacle LawnSite Senior Member

Well I've called every storage place in a 25km radius and NOTHING for 6 months.

I either need a bigger shed at home (no room, not zoned) or a self storage shed with a 3x3 lease.

Dam I'm guna get sick and tide of moving Zs and equipment around. (musical ZTR's :D )

There are Sooo many factors that are just going to effect my beer/family time in the evenings.

I'm really peed off that the storage place didn't tell me that they would be putting up the rent 100% when my 3x3 ran out (what a joke)

Don't realy need advice......just wanted to share my experiance.

So here a pic of my shed now. (still gota go pick up compreser, rattle gun, floor jacks etc tomorow)

Biggest PITA.................this year :mad:

need new garage.jpg

2. pinnacle

Oh......In the pic you see the smaller z in front.
    See the casters pointing to your left ??...............If they were straight out in front the garage door would not close.

It guna be real tight when I pick up the rest tommorow.

3. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Can you get one of those 10 X 20 tarp frames? It'll keep your stuff out of the weather, but it's not very secure against theivery. I don't know what kind of neighborhood you're in.
    Crawdad

4. pinnacle

Nup that would't be possible where I am.

I'd wake up with nothing.

I'll just have to knock the back of the shed out and put a 8m extension in.............................All legal of coarse :D :D