my lesco dealer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chefdrp, Jun 10, 2004.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

Man my Lesco dealer is great. They are in Orchard Park NY. (Buffalo). I needed a new belt for my W/B and and they shipped it next day. Only prob is i told them the wrong belt. They didnt have the belt in stock that i need so they broke down a new mower and hand deliverd the order to me. Thats what they do with all my orders. I will sure stay loyal to Lesco. Thanx Joe and Jeff.
  2. JohnsonLawn

JohnsonLawn LawnSite Senior Member

How do you like your 48" float deck hydro? I bought the 54" float hydro in April and could not be happier with it . Awesome machine.
  3. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

i just love it. cuts well. I have just had a prob with the hydro belt. They said they have had a little trouble. But something new is going to have a few kinks.
  4. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I've been to that shop before.. Guys are great over there too. I'm usually at the Rochester shop (10mins from me).. Not very fast at fixing stuff, but nothing breaks very often so it's not a big problem.. When a mower goes down, they will give me a loaner free of charge.. From what I've heard about Lesco in the other regions of the country, NY'ers are lucky..:)
  5. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

My dealer in lansing, the manager will bring fert up for me, if needed, has a cabin close by.