My little rig

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Espacesverts, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Espacesverts

Espacesverts LawnSite Member

Hi everybody,
    This is my rig. Still in school so I have to deal with a little budget. Last summer I had 110 acounts, about 60 residentials and 50 commercials from 6000 square feet to 8 acres. I'm also doing detatching, aerating, sod install, edging and parking lot sweeping. I have 1 full time and 1 part time guy in the summer.

Photo 012.jpg

Photo 016.jpg

Photo 029.jpg

Photo 030.jpg

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet setup ! Business sounds good....that's quite a few accounts. Good luck this year.
  3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

:drinkup:You don’t use a dump truck where do you put the leafs.
  4. LawnMowerKing10

LawnMowerKing10 LawnSite Senior Member

could you post a pic of the cubcadet please
  5. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

6. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Wow nice setup. How does the F-150 tow?
  7. Espacesverts

For the leaf I used to dump in the bed of the truck and unload it with shovels but I will definitely have to rethink a better way... We had to dump 2 times a day and it was a pain. The F150 tow great for a 1/2 ton. I tried a 2007 chevy 2500 duramax last summer and its definitely not in the same league but the price is not too...:) I demoed the cub cadet last summer. One was 60" diesel and the other 72" gas. Very nice mowers...but I only have pics of the 60" diesel.

cub vs gravely.jpg

8. Espacesverts

I don't think that I'm ahead of the game. It will be my fourth season this year. The first year I started I got 30 accounts from a guy that was leaving lawncare. The next year A big one in my area leaved all his residentials accounts. I think that timing was good. I'm not the most expensive but I'm really not the lowballer in my area. I figure that I'm in the middle and I'm going to increase my price to be in the high end when I will have what I want... Business is not easy here!
  9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice equipment, do you plow snow?
  10. B&M

B&M LawnSite Senior Member

Can you show a picture of the back half of your trailer? It appears that you have removed the rails past the fenders, like I had to do to mine in order to fit our 72in kubota.