My Little Set Up.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Tonyr, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

Nothing flash, but it works for me :)

DSCF0595.JPG

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

thats pretty nice!! Is that a strobe light on the ROPS? What do you use that for?!

3. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

i think those green machines are ugly.... can they possibly get the ass any bigger?

4. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Looks good Tony, Did you repaint the trailer?

I really need to get the camera out and get you some pics............I thought about it yesterday but that's as far as it got.........sucks gettin old.......... :waving:

5. Tonyr

Thanks Guys!

the light is for government jobs and jobs around traffic, people etc.

yeah Dave, I repainted it, was beige and looking very rough, took a bit but came up nice, pity the pic doesn't show the true colour.

and yes, you should get some pics ol' mate!

6. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

I liked your old trailer better. But the mower looks good. :)

7. Tonyr

hmmmmmmm, ok..........thanks.

surprising what a bit of paint can do.....the ol' trailer looks like a newey now.

the mower, called Shrek.....yep, pretty cool thang lol. :cool2:

8. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I think I remember you saying that you just mow. Is that correct? I don't see any other tools. The trailer/mower setup could not be any better. You keep your stuff looking real nice especially the mower. I like how JD finished off the back end. Did you ever figure out the overheating from the clogged radiator?

9. Tonyr

G'Day Mate,

yeah, only do large areas mowing, no push mowing stuff, do line trimming, blade edging, weed spraying e.g fence lines, scrub etc, only the very basic stuff.

the set up is well balanced for travel, which in my small niche I need to do plenty of.

that storage box is quite big....

The heating on the J.D...not fixed yet, but dealer says J.D are working on a fix, maybe even a new design back end, the hood bit. just have to wait n see.

the mower is great really apart from that, I like it more every day, so much more productive than the toro is is unbelievable. no more double cutting to get stringers etc. eats long grass like a truck load of hungry goats!

all is good.

10. Tonyr

ooops, sorry, just realised I forgot the side pics, lol.

DSCF0618.JPG