My Logo!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by elshauno, Mar 15, 2006.

1. elshauno

elshauno LawnSite Member

I know its got 4 colors but what do you guys think I redid it in Adobe Illustrator. My first logo looked somewhat similiar only it was done in Microsoft Paint and looked like junk. I have been using this one for the past month. Just getting some feedback.

shaunslawnsmini1.png

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

I like it.

3. cush

cush LawnSite Senior Member

The and landscaping part looks like a after thought. Put it up in the oval colored part.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I agree. Other than that, it looks good.

5. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I like it also. Really catches your eye. Can you put the landscaping with it to see how it looks?

6. elshauno

elshauno LawnSite Member

Ya I 'll try that and repost it

7. southernlandscapespecial

southernlandscapespecial LawnSite Member

I agree with cush

8. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

elshauno..do you know how to do landscaping?
    I am not saying you don't but in some states you need a special license to do landscaping and to use it in your name..
    that may not be the case with your state..but if you do not know how to do it.
    .I would not advertise that you can is all I am saying..
    doing so can get you into situations you may not be prepared for.
    But if you do then that's cool

9. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

Take the 'and' out of the bottom.

Just a thought, but leave the 'shawns lawns' part...now, add landscaping to the top in the shape of the oval (not in color) then add service to the bottom with the shape of the curve (again not in the colored section).

10. elshauno

elshauno LawnSite Member

thats a good idea about the landscaping inside the Oval. I was originally thinking that but I couldn't get it to look good in the elipsis. Oh the other thing you dont have to have a license in ohio to advertise landscaping. However it is a very good idea to be educated I do have some education and I'm planning to go to school for more over the fall. I will try to go back and squeeze that in the oval though. See how it looks