my logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Expert Lawns, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

this is just the logo. i'm going to work with the truck graphics people on the phone #, services, and other add on's.

Attached Files:

2. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Nice Job. I'd shorten up that leg on the x a bit, but other than that it looks good.

I looked at those things you sent me, btw, and they look pretty good as well. Thanks for sharing.

:D

3. Expert Lawns

thanks mtd. i agree, the leg is a bit much, but i have the CD to edit if needed. i'm going to work on it with the truck graphics guy and see what he can come up with.

4. mtdman

Did you do it yourself, or pay someone?

5. Expert Lawns

one of my good friends has a graphic design business that he just started a year or so ago. He did it for me at a good price.

6. mtdman

Feel free to pass along the info!

:D

PS I see it's north of Hockey Town now. What will it be when the Pistons win the NBA this year?

:D :D

7. Expert Lawns

mtd, if you're serious i'd be happy to give you his info, he does great work at a great price.

PS. Just north of the city the pistons won the NBA title in. ha, i have no idea

8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

It's catchy! I like it.

9. Expert Lawns

thanks Gopher

10. Expert Lawns

I just took another look at it. The leg on the X won't look as big once the other information is on it. phone number, services, city etc. I plan to put it between the leg of the X and to the right. what'd ya think?