My long awaited pictures of all my stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S man, Sep 16, 2007.

1. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Here they are. Everything I have so far. Truck is my dads but we work together and everything else is mine paid in cash. Phazer 34" has 33 hours on it. Trailer 5x12, will replace next year with a 7x16 enclosed. Two snappers, one is commercial w/ kawasaki and the other a residential with a briggs dov. Two stihl trimmers one a 85 the other a 80. Redmax eb7001 and echo pb403 blowers. Redmax stick edger he225f and echo hc150 hedge trimmer. Echo cs440 chain saw and a backup echo srm230 trimmer. Also my old wagon from before. I have come along way so far. what ya think??

2. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Why did you buy the Phazer ?? They're making them anymore ... your not worried aobut getting spare parts if you need them ?
  3. S man

4. S man

Here's my toro 2 cycle proline that I found on the side of a street curb. It worked great for 2 months but then started making a rattling sound and now doesn't want to start. I always put 50:1 mix in it. Weird.

5. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Those phazers look like goofy little things.
  6. S man

My dad's truck. 07 ford supercab xl 4.6 lt

7. S man

lol. Yeah it's really goofy when you turn the pto on.

btw I cut small lawns, that's why I don't have a 60" turf tearin' monster.
  8. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

why is it that most LCO owners lawns look like isssh (no offense S Man)....I was forced by my wife to put our lawn into rotation with some of the neighbors we service.....
  9. JG Landscaping

JG Landscaping LawnSite Member

lol yeah i agree with tjsquickcuts, they always do. (including mine) I think it's because we work all day servicing other peoples properties and when we get home don't even want to think about working more! :laugh:
  10. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea, those wheels on the Phazer are small. And the controls look REALLY hard to get to.

Why do you carry SOOO much gas? I have two 1 gallon cans with me.

1. 50:1 mix for Handhelds
    2. Straight gas for 21"

I fill everything up onjce a week, and never run out.

What size and kind of engine is on the Phazer? I like the look of it, but comparing it to even my Cub Cadet, it looks small.