My marketing and direct mail campaign

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by DLC0806, Feb 3, 2011.

1. DLC0806

DLC0806 LawnSite Member

i plan on letting everyone know, this is a test run.

if all goes well i am starting 2012 with this concept only by 10 times!

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Yeah...thats a good idea. I was going to do something similar, but decided to do something else.

3. rnd

rnd LawnSite Member

come visit our website at rndsigns.com and see a lot of FREE ideas to promote your business

You can download FREE marketing handbook and planner

4. DLC0806

DLC0806 LawnSite Member

Walker..

what other ideas are you doing if i may ask?

5. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

Would be great if you came back and told us how it worked out for you. But I doubt you will have the time if you campaign is even somewhat succesful lol

6. DLC0806

DLC0806 LawnSite Member

i will be back!
    :waving: see ya in 2 to 3 months with results!

7. PostcardMania

PostcardMania LawnSite Member

Hey DLC0806 - I know you started your campaign with Cactus already, but I wanted to provide you with some info on successful direct mail campaigns we've done for over 380 customers in the lawn/landscaping industry: http://bit.ly/gzkBKJ

Walker (and anyone else interested) I'd be happy to provide you with more education/information on creating an effective postcard mailing that will get you results. We recently compiled a report on 7 real-life landscaping case studies, so you can see the details of what these businesses did and their results. Let me know if you're interested in that.

I can also provide you with some free samples. There's no obligation to work with us, we just want to help in any way we can!

Best,

Ferris Stith
    ferris@postcardmania.com
    PostcardMania.com