My mish mash of equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ff1221, Feb 9, 2008.

1. ff1221

ff1221 LawnSite Member

Sorry for all the pics, but I can never get everything together for a family photo. I'm going to try this year for a group photo, but it won't be for a while, most stuff is packed away for the winter.

DSCN0708 (Small).jpg

July 07 2006 004 (Small).jpg

May 13 2007 039 (Small).jpg

July 08 2007 to Oct 15 07 005 (Small).jpg

Murrays 014 (Small).jpg
  2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Sweet looking tractor!
  3. ff1221

ff1221 LawnSite Member

Here is some more, my favorite toys at the end.

2305 (Custom).jpg

trucks (Custom).jpg

mini-ex (Custom).jpg

Aug 07 2006 030 (Small).jpg
  4. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I wash going to ask if that fire truck was in your personal shop. It would be one awesome hydro-seeder if the pumps didn't get clogged! The Massey stuff looks good! How much hp does that tractor have?
  5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Really nice looking equipment, I really like the 2 yellow chevys and that John deere compact loader!
  6. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet stuff man, do any of the chevy's have a diesel in them? I've got the 6.2 and it still starts like a champ in these temps.
  7. SchultzLawnCare

SchultzLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

fire trucks?? nice :]
  8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good! How do you like the JD loader?
  9. ff1221

ff1221 LawnSite Member

Missed the last couple of days so i'm behind on my replies. The Massey stuff is great, no complaints at all and the zero turn takes a pile of abuse. The Tractor is 47 hp, which is perfect, unless there is 12" of snow, then i'd like another 47hp to go with it. The John deere is great, beautiful piece to operate if you need something small. Generally it's with the ZT cutting grass, I only have about 15 hrs on the loader. I love the yellow, I wanted a colour that stood out, and someday i'll get them decaled, if my guy gets my logo done. We've been going back and forth for 2 yrs now. Don't have any diesels, holding out for a Duramax, working with what i got. Thanks for the comments.