*My Mother requests your guys' help...**

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Adam3669, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Adam3669

Adam3669 LawnSite Senior Member

She is looking for someone to help her design some landscaping in front of our hose, and I immidiatly told her the guys on LawnSite would probably be the best to go to...so basicly I'm wondering if you guys can take a look at these photo's and come up with something that would look really nice for the front of our house. We are ripping everything out. You can see the wooden pillars, well those are connected to a concrete porch that you can't see, about 2 feet tall. the bushes I beleive are hiding it. Our house is facing the east

Guys, If anyone could come up with something she would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot fella's!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

First thing I would do is ripp those bushes out and uncover that house, it looks very nice. Maybe some of the guys will draw up some stuff.

Cheers

3. VO Landscape Design

VO Landscape Design LawnSite Senior Member

If you are going to do the work yourself maybe trim what is there up nice, see if you like the result. Might save some bucks. Add some seasonal color. tulips/daffodils spring. hosta's-green spring/summer/fall blooms summer/fall. bee balm/coneflower/blackeyed susan-summer/fall blooms.
    VO