my mower need help

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by scaglawnsnj, Jan 4, 2005.

1. scaglawnsnj

scaglawnsnj LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

i just bought a new scag. the gas tank is on E.. it won't start. i have the same problem with other equipment. whats up with that

2. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

huh...........

3. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Im not sure I understand the question, what do you mean by ''E''. E on a fuel guage?? that means empty, nada, none. Add fuel and try it. I own some scag equipment and mine dont have a fuel guage so im not sure what ''E'' means

4. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

I can't believe I'm being a moron and adding to this thread.. but something about some of these posts lately just looks like somebody being stupid and jerking around posting worthless crap just to use up space.

5. Wolfie's L&L

Wolfie's L&L LawnSite Member

Whats with this thread? Sean or 1Major, delete this thread please! What a senseless way to add to your post count.

Jason

6. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

Look at were he's from NJ that should tell you something.

7. craglawnmanor

craglawnmanor LawnSite Member

This is why I read the forums sometimes..........for the entertainment value!! :blob3:
    I've got a 5 1/2 year old Scag that starts on the first pull EVERY time!! But, of course, I make sure it has gas in it before I start it!! (Mine doesn't have a gauge either). :p

8. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

Scags don't come with gas gauges !

9. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

My scag did.

10. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

What, your finger? :rolleyes: (see, I kept it clean :p ) hehe