My Mowing Rig!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by lawnguy27, Sep 4, 2011.

1. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

his dad bought it...... come on no shame in if he did for you at your age i mean I dont kow the price but I will say 5 grand of a 13 year old......all 13 year olds have that much under their mattress. dad bought or not dude good luck and you will be so far ahead of 90% of us by the time you hit driving age. learn as you go and work with pride. good looking rig.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

You should pat yourself on the back and be proud that your out working hard at 13 years old. You'll have more money and work less than your other friends in HS and college if you stick with it. I remember before making this a full time career, in middle school i could make $300/week easy. In highschool the only job i ever had was mowing yards, i have never worked for anyone my entire life.

3. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

nice rig! I think I remember when you were trying to decide on the new mower. Maybe that was someone else... either way thats a fine machine!

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,nice rig..keep up the good work.

5. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

I haven't been around for the last couple of years. Some things never change. I have ragged on kids who call it their own when their dad's buy the stuff or it is their old man's equipment. Whatever.

However, if he is working hard does a great job, earning money etc. He is learning some life lessons at a young age that will take him far in life.

6. lawnguy27

lawnguy27 LawnSite Member

My dad did not buy the Vantage or any of my equipment except the van!

7. FlemingIslandLawnService

FlemingIslandLawnService LawnSite Member

how do you like the vantage? it looks awesome! any reason why you chose the vantage over the comparable grandstand?

8. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

Is it just me or is XLS calling out a 13 year old ?!?!?!?!?! :dizzy:

9. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Lay off man. Just because he's doing something right at his age doesn't give you the right to walk all over him! He said he bought the machine, so atleast give him the benefit of the doubt.

10. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

you guys are ******* stupid read it again i said it dont matter . if i was calling him out then I would have done just that I just am not stupid at 13 no kid has 5 grand laying around its daddys money even if itsearned from house chores.7-8grade i am sorry if you believe every thing he says .....next you will believe he mowed at 9 to save for that equipment.

now as for what I actually said I dont give a **** who bought it jus learn to work and you will be ahead of 90% of the guys by the time he reaches our age...........
    Posted via Mobile Device