1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My Mowing Rig!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by lawnguy27, Sep 4, 2011.

1. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

Good for you kid. I think it's awesome that your dad helps you. My father is one of my best friends, so i can relate. Nice mower too! Good luck and keep on growing your business.
  2. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

That's a nice little setup. I've seen your videos on youtube, cool. Do you have in mind what kind of of truck you will get to pull your trailer when you are ready to drive?

ZKSLAWN LawnSite Senior Member

keep your dad helping as long as you can. helps you and you guys can spend the time with one another.. i mow alone and sometimes with i had him there helping me .
  4. SLMGT

SLMGT LawnSite Member

Stick with the mowing. It's better than playing sports and getting hurt up. Plus you may just end up with a very nice business one day. Don't forget to tell your dad you appreciate his help.:usflag:
  5. gibbonsballer10

gibbonsballer10 LawnSite Senior Member

^ Wrong, keep mowing and making that good money on the side, but remember, you're only a kid once, play sports, have fun, dont let mowing take up all of your free time. This guy SLMGT says dont play sports? Why? Go out and have fun and make bank at the same time. Good job kid.
  6. MowingMowingMowing

MowingMowingMowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I agree. You can make money your whole life, you can only play high school basketball, football, soccer, etc. once. Just gotta find that balance (which is a PITA btw).
  7. ochosdaddy

ochosdaddy LawnSite Member

XLS is just jealous. No cheap Chinese mowers here, and the kid is 13 to boot. :dizzy:

Keep it up, but remember you're still a kid and have the rest of your life ahead of you.
  8. ZINC Lawn Care

ZINC Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Nice, wish my trailer had an exmark on it. Hate it when people ask who bought that for you, and in the back of your head your thinking of all the hardwork you did for it. Not to be jerky but why's the rear platform on the vantage up?
  9. lawnguy27

lawnguy27 LawnSite Member

So I can use the hooks to strap it down on the trailer
  10. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

On your worst day, XLS or whoever, will still not be better than you.