My Mowing Rig!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by lawnguy27, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Watch what you say about XLS now, he'll send you a dirty worded PM like he did me for my comment in this thread. :laugh:
  2. cooltype

cooltype LawnSite Member

xls has a hard time sending dirty messages he spells all the words wrong. He is too busy anyways, read his thread he is currently "working 24 hours a day" literally so he says. You know just change out crew members.... you have your 1st shift, 2nd, and 3rd.

MOHUSTLER LawnSite Bronze Member

On the working instead of sport topic. I started mowing when I was 13 as well with my john deere saber driving around town with a cart. I didnt play football in the fall like all my friends and I missed out on all that. I do regret it to this day. Plus all the coaches in HS gave me a hard time cause I did not play ( im 6'4 280lbs) When we hang out and they tell highschool stores and I was busy making money instead of being a kid. On the other hand, I had a brand new truck when I was 16 and did well for myself into my early 20's and now I own a dealership.

Do what you want to do, Just dont miss out on good times that every kid needs to experience.
  4. cooltype

cooltype LawnSite Member

As far as all of the having fun stuff goes I had more fun going out mowing yards in high school than I ever would have playing sports, obviously that's not everybody. I actually enjoyed going out and seeing how much money I could make in a day mowing