My Navigator had a baby!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by flatlander42, May 20, 2010.

1. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

Ain't he cute?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. flatlander42

It is for my smaller lawns that I have been stuffing my Navigator on. And for when it rains *like this week* so I can have somebody jump on that and we can use them both to catch up. I may even make my Wife learn how to drive it.:nono:

It has 630hrs.....and it is a 1997. Burns oil, but I'll deal with that when I have to.

3. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

niche machine. I'm still looking for basket case to rebuild for my own yard. I love the small walkers...to bad they are not as prevalent here int he DC area...

I'd bet money the walker still cuts better than the large navigator...

4. flatlander42

"I'd bet money the walker still cuts better than the large navigator..."

Actually.....it is very similar. Only difference is the speed, power, grass capacity, and age!

BUT, I do know that they both do a great job, and I will continue using this style of mower.

5. MarcSmith

no one ever accused walkers of being fast...:) but the cut quality IMO is second only to a reel mower...

6. flatlander42

ya ever use a Navigator? :waving:

7. suavematt

suavematt LawnSite Member

Nice score Nate!

Later!

~ :cool: Suave'

8. flatlander42

Thanks! I'm sure it will do a fine job! I just hope the engine lasts for a while. While I shop for a deal on a replacement.:cool2: Or at least till winter, then I have 22wks to figure it out.

9. MarcSmith

I have it was around 2000-2001. I wasn't impressed...I'm sure now that many of walkers patents have worn off exmark has been able to refine the machine some more... I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...:)

10. flatlander42

I didn't know that they were made in '00-01?

As far as imitation goes....look at every product. I'm sure you use Many un-origional products w/o thinking about it.