My new 2002 Scag hydro 52

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ScagBoy09, Feb 19, 2007.

1. ScagBoy09

ScagBoy09 LawnSite Member

Thought I would put some pictures on here of my new Scag. Got it a few months ago, bearley seen any grass its whole life. I also took a few other pics of some of my equipment like the 6x12 trailer I just bought, waiting for the weather to break to put my trimmer rack on it. Tell me what you think!

DSC04680.JPG

DSC04679.JPG

DSC04719.jpg

DSC04723.jpg

DSC04724.jpg

2. ScagBoy09

some more pics

DSC04721.jpg

DSC04725.jpg

DSC04726.jpg

3. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Nice money maker. Your going to be useing that for many years to come.

4. ScagBoy09

Yeah I've heard great things about Scag from family who are in the industry so im loooking forward to be able to use it once the foot of snow melts haha.

5. chuck bow

chuck bow LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Scagboy09 will be sending you some pics of mine via email so look for them from jeepc@aol.com will be coming soon

6. lawnguy268

lawnguy268 LawnSite Member

nice camaro... how do you like the sukley with that?

7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

That will last you a good long time. Is that trailer new also? Mine also has the split gate.

8. ScagBoy09

Well I like the sulkey, but its kinda hard to reverse and not "jack-knife" if you will. The sulkey I attatched is the one I want with castors, they say its better for hydros, since the deck you stand on virtually never moves, the castors do all the work. Then again, since it's my first walk behind I might just have to get use to the sulkey I have. My trailer is new as well with a split gate. The 2x4's are still there from when I picked it up from Wisconsin so I knew it wasn't going to roll anywhere. I might leave them on there because you can easily drive over them and they keep the wheels in place great.

Swivel Sulky.jpg

9. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

So, your using the Van to tow the trailer or the Silvy?

Everything looks great!

10. ScagBoy09

Well the Silverado is my dads, but im really considering buying it from him since he doesnt drive it a whole lot. The van does a good job for pulling the walkbehind though, so if it ends up being that, I'll put up with the venture for another year.