1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My New 34Z and other equipment!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ProStreetCamaro, Jul 17, 2004.

1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Before anybody flames me for getting the 34Z let me explain. We have a bunch of lawns with gates that a 44 would not go through. None of which have any hills. My father has been useing a 36" scag with velke and he is getting older so thats why we got the 34Z. I just cut my yard with it and the quality of cut was excellent! He is going to love this mower! Here are some pics of our equipment. The 36" scag, 34Z and 48" Lazer fit perfectly on the 6.5'X12' Trailor!

2. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

Now that's a trailer loaded with some muscle.
  3. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Pro, any LCO who does Residentials should not be without a 36" machine or less on there trailer, they are awesome machines to have for the exact reason you said, GATES....who wants to push a 21" around a big backyard when a 32", 34", or 36" w/b does a nice job.
  4. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Anybody want that 36" scag in the pic? It cuts terrible hence the reason we will never buy another scag.
  5. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

Amen to that. What I dont get are these small guys like me who go around with nothing more than a 52inch Z and nothing else on the trailer? I dont know about you but I target my neighborhoods, but I never get to pick me lawns. If they can get buy with just a Z more power too them. I want my stuff to be a dynamic as possible, that way I can give each job a professional look. Im not knocking them, but I would buy small before I went large is all I am saying.