My New 36 inch Husqvarna

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by thesargent, Mar 15, 2007.

1. thesargent

thesargent LawnSite Senior Member

well here it is, i just got it two days ago, ive put 3 hours on it. so far so good. it cuts real good, and stripes awsome. now if i could just make em a little straighter. this is my firt walk behind, so im still getting used to it, takin it slow.

DSC08745.jpg

DSC08746.jpg

DSC08747.jpg

DSC08748.jpg

DSC08749.jpg

2. HiTECH

HiTECH LawnSite Member

looks nice, how much did that cost. I've never seen a husqvarna walk behind,

3. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

nice mower, i got two there great machines

4. thesargent

3399.00. i like it alot so far. now i need a pro-slide.

5. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

looks great practice on it and it will become second nature good luck with it

6. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

The KAI should perform well for you. Good luck with it, can't wait to see stripes in front of some of those houses you cut.:cool:

7. rite-way

rite-way LawnSite Member

looks like good mower I am looking to buy a walk behind,have zero nowSimplicty 50'' 20hp, is that whats called a tee bar handel? trying to avoid pistel grips hand cocerns any comments rite-way

8. thesargent

they (huskey) call it the ETS easy.touch.system. i think toro makes the t-bar. its a little different style.

9. thesargent

ill get pictures of stripes when i learn how to get them real nice and straight.

10. MowerMedic77

MowerMedic77 LawnSite Bronze Member

Good choice going with the Kai from Kawi, I have a customer with two Husky mowers one with the Kohler and the other with the Kawi, he told me a couple of weeks ago that he wished he could take the one with the Kohler back and get another Kawi. Easier to start, quieter running and better fuel consumption were some of the benefits he pointed out.