1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My New 36 inch Husqvarna

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by thesargent, Mar 15, 2007.

1. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

How do you like the ETS so far? I've always thought the ETS looked very comfortable. The dealer I go through sells Exmark and Husqvarna but I chose the Exmark. I would like to try a similar mower from Husqvarna here in few years or so.

2. thesargent

thesargent LawnSite Senior Member

its very comfortable to me. but this is my first W/B so i cant compare it to anything. reverse seems sorta stiff but no big deal, dont use it alot. if i had an exmark dealer close i probably would have went with one although they are quite a bit more $. this was 3399.00 and a 36 inch exmark viking was pushing 5 grand when i priced them at my closest dealer(2 1/2 hrs. away).

3. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

5 grand for a Viking!!! I can get one around here for the price of that Husqvarna. Anyways good choice.

4. thesargent

yup, seemed a little steep for me. i think ill be just fine with this mower.

5. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Got any pics of it in your trailer? I would like to see how you made everything fit in your trailer. I am looking at trailers for next season and wondering how to fit a 36" and a 21" in a 5 by 10 trailer like yours. Thanks in advance.

6. thesargent

well metro, Everything doesnt fit now. i had to take out some of my shelves. but the 21 fits in behind the 36 at an angle, just barely. not the most ideal set up but it will work for now. i will get some pictures for you today if it stops raining.

7. thesargent

oh yeah, i just noticed that you said your going to get a trailer. i would highly, highly suggest a 6x10 at least so they can fit side by side. errr... i mean, do you want to but my nice 5x10 enclosed wells cargo trailer?

8. metro36

I would like to know how much you paid for the trailer new if you dont mind me asking. Also do you have any pics of the husky in the trailer?

Thanks

9. thesargent

i bought the trailer used(in perfect shape) for$1000, i had a terrible time finding a used enclosed trailer. i was just about to buy a brand new one when i spotted this one in a guys driveway near my brothers house(same town as me) i just went to his door and asked to look at it because i wanted to get one similar. the trailer wasnt for sale. but he said "why dont you buy this one, i dont use it anymore". so i bought it right then and there. i will try and get pictures this weekend. i put the huskey in first with honda commercial behind it kinda at an angle.

10. metro36

Thanks.....