My New Addition

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by IntegrityGuy, Mar 8, 2009.

1. chrissmart123

chrissmart123 LawnSite Member

the ECS is absoulty the best by far...use it for 5 min and you'll get the hang of it

2. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

they are not hard at all. It takes one day to learn how to be good at it, and a week to be an expert. The style puts less stress on your fingers.

3. IntegrityGuy

Yes it was, well worth the drive too. I paid 2000$ for the mower and spent 200$ on gas and a hotel room. so all in all it cost me 2200$ for a mower thats worth 3500$ if not more.

4. IntegrityGuy

Buy it. Around me a piece of crap turf tracer hp with 1500 hours goes for 2100$. You could sell that for 1800$ and make some quick cash.

My initial intensions was to buy the mower clean it and then sell it. But i fell in love with it and am not going to sell it. I really like this model too because its not to heavy and big like the turf tracers, and it has the floating deck.

5. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Nice mower joe, are you sure you dont want to trade mowers?:laugh:

I think you need a new camera because it looks way better in person...

6. IntegrityGuy

Ya it does look better in person. what are you talking about, my camera is awsome, i got it at walmart for 29.99$ :laugh:

7. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Huh.... walmart??:laugh:

icon_thefinger.gif

8. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

Day and night difference when something is given a bath. Nice mower

9. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

what year is that machine and what did you use to clean it, wow thats a good deal only $2,000. I just bought a 2007 Exmark 48" /15 kawi 35 HRS Vikeing with sulkie for $2,995.

and ya the ECS are amazing, it took me 5-10 mins to get down, youre hands will not get tired the enitre day, atleast mine dont.

10. IntegrityGuy

That viking was a really good deal.

IF you look at all of the plastic, like the gas tank, engine and other stuff, It was all really white and warn out from baking in the sun and getting gas poured on it. I used Armorall in a spray bottle for the plastic and the paint. I also bought armorall wheel cleaner (not tire cleaner) and it got off all of the really hard grass on the rims.

If your plastic is white it will take several different wip downs of armorall to soak into the plastic. Mine took 5 different applications.