My New Addition

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by IntegrityGuy, Mar 8, 2009.

1. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

ya this machine is pritty much brand new i dont think ill need to do any cleaning, the front wheels are alittle dirty ill need to blast them. Ya i think i got an ok deal on it, did you see it on ebay also??? It was only on for 2 days and i bought it, it was to good of a deal to let sit there. Its getting shipped on monday i should have it tues or wed, though it might rain wed so ill pick it up thur dont want to drive an hr in the rain with it on the trailor.

2. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

No i didnt see it on ebay. Hope everything goes great with your mower. I was worried about the rain as well on my way back, but it held off luckily. My buddy has a viking that we use and it by far is the best wb i have driven. It is very light, fast, manuverable, and has a great cut. I would have rather bought a viking but again this deal was too good. The vikings can go on any slope and are great for those steep hills with fences at the bottom.

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

That mower looks great! I love to keep my equipment nice. Good luck with your new machine this season!

4. IntegrityGuy

Ya i am OCD about my equipment. I have had plenty of good oppertunities to buy dirt cheap mowers and none of them were in really good shape so i declined.

Good luck to you to this season as well.

5. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

ya im pritty excited about the new machine, im glad i dont have to walk anymore i can stand on the velkie. The TTHP's are awsome mowers too, ive never ran one but everyone says they are amazing and the floating decks are great.

6. IntegrityGuy

Well the floating deck sounds like it is better but i have used both machines before and i prefer the fixed. The cut on the viking was very even but the hp's seemed like the height was different all over the yard? maybe soemthing was wrong with the one i had used in the past but i know it wasnt that great. I did get a chance to take mine out and test it and i do seem to like it alot better than my past experiences.

7. southeastlawn

southeastlawn LawnSite Member

I cant believe you drove to NC and didnt let me buy you a beer...WTF? What'd you think of the place...especially Wilson, thats like my town, just about 40min. away.

8. IntegrityGuy

9. southeastlawn

southeastlawn LawnSite Member

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

yeah that thing looks 10 times better all cleaned up.

Oh and I found for cleaning lawnmowers and stuff use some bleach in a spray bottle it removes all the junk thats on the deck so fast, and makes the wheels bright white. Any greasy areas use some citrus degreaser.